Expand your horizons, meet interesting people, and surround yourself with some of civilization’s greatest achievements. Whether you work with the public or behind the scenes, volunteering offers the opportunity to share an interest, gain work experience, support the community, explore one’s potential, and meet new friends.
Volunteers lead tours, assist with children’s art activities and classes, do research and data entry for curators, and help with various projects and programs.
If you’re interested in becoming a CMA volunteer docent, learn more and apply here.
Find out more about volunteering and internship opportunities at CMA.
- Free admission to the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Discounts for parking, classes, food services and gift shop merchandise
- Regularly scheduled enrichment programs that include lectures and conversations with the museum’s curatorial and research staff
- Invitations to receptions and special events
- Work experience and letters of recommendation